Ideas on how to help international members get involved

Our main forum section

todd

Re: Ideas on how to help international members get involved

Post by todd » 26 Feb 2020, 16:27

moneen07 wrote:
26 Feb 2019, 18:51
Being from Canada, it's always been tough for me to get involved at every fan owned club i've been a member to. I think it would be a good idea to find ways to get people who joined as i did to be able to get involved as quickly as possible. In my opinion, there are two ways to do so.

Where are you in Canada? I'm in contact with members in Toronto, Edmonton, and Calgary and would connect you with your fellow CCFC members if you're near any of those places. HMU on email: toddismycopilot@gmail.com

todd

Post by todd » 26 Feb 2020, 16:29

It would be helpful if there was a forum for Tons abroad to communicate & network with each other. That would make it a lot easier to coordinate efforts.
CCFC members in Canada & the US have a facebook group up now: book.com/groups/TurtleIslandTons/

Goodbeat12

Post by Goodbeat12 » 07 Mar 2020, 23:31

I just read the canary article about the away Jersey so decided to have a closer look at the club.
I joined the forum tonight and will become a member. I am a Liverpool supporter, but I have great interest in supporting left wing clubs when possible. Bohs is my team in Ireland . If there is are any suggestions of what to do to become a supporter let me know. Thank you all, no pasaran.